1. Type of Applicant: who is doing MBBS are eligible.
Applicants of dental/ paramedical/ non-medical/ any other courses are not eligible.
2. Type of Subject: Topic of project – research in women heart disease (WHD)
Categories in research in women heart disease (WHD)
- Coronary artery disease in women.
- Congenital heart disease in women
- Arrhythmias and electrophysiology
- Pregnancy and WHD
- Cardio-dialectology and other endocrine disorders
- Neuro-cardiac diseases in women
- Cardio-renal disorders in women
- Cardio-rheumatological disorders in women
- Cardio-pulmonary diseases in women
- Onco-cardiological disorders in women
- Imaging modalities and WHD
- WHD and cardiac surgery
- WHD and non-cardiac surgical interventions
- Genetics in WHD
- WHD and Drugs
PSS is a paperless ONLINE program of the Council. Submission of PSS application/proposal is a two-step process:
- Initial Submission
- IJCD Paper Submission
- Final Submission
Applicant can apply any time between 1st May to 31st Jan till 5pm.
Date and time will not be extended.